Dr. Jonathan W. Singer has over 35 years experience as a physician and surgeon. He is Board Certified in Family Practice and Holistic Medicine. He is also board eligible in Medical Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Environmental Medicine.
He is involved in numerous professional organizations, including:
- Past President of The Wyoming Osteopathic Medical Society
- Served as national delegate to The American Osteopathic Association
- Served as national delegate to The American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Member of The American Osteopathic Association
- Member of The American Medical Association
- Member of The American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of The American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- Past member of The American Academy of Environmental Medicine
Dr. Singer has extensive education and licensing:
- He graduated medical school with honors at the College of Osteopathic Medicine in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Dr. Singer received both his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Food Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he invented a natural alternative to the food colorant Yellow No. 5. This natural alternative is now standard in the food industry.
- Dr. Singer was among the first physicians in the US to be Board Certified in Holistic Medicine. Members of this group are acknowledged as developers of the standard and scientific basis for alternative medicine.
- He has licenses to practice medicine and surgery in both Colorado and Wyoming, and has patients who visit him for care from almost every state in the country, as well as multiple countries around the globe.
- Widely recognized nationally by traditional and alternative physicians, Dr. Singer is helping to establish a new standard of care, greater than that to which traditionally trained physicians are held.
He and his wife, Linda, have four children, and reside in Denver, Colorado.
Noah Singer, Practice Director, is the youngest son of Denver physician, Dr. Jonathan W. Singer. He graduated from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO with a degree in Business Administration. He has also spent time traveling and volunteering abroad. He can help with anything you need to get started, as well as during your care.
Lori Tshudy, IV assistant, takes care of patients in all areas including all laboratory testing. She handles phones, scheduling, check in/out, and also performs blood draws and IV’s to assist Dr. Jonathan W. Singer. She always has a great smile and a great attitude–she can help you with whatever you need, big or small.
Hector Esnayra, IV assistant/IASIS technician. He is responsible for taking care of patients who need blood draws or IV treatments. He checks patients in, and keeps things running smoothly. Hector also performs our IASIS neurofeedback procedures which can help with many different issues of the brain and mind. He is kind and calm, and makes all our patients feel comfortable.
Josh Singer, CH, hypnotherapist, received his initial hypnosis training at the institute for Mind/Body Research in Flushing, Queens, studying with the renowned hypnotherapist, Dr. George Bien.
He is certified as a clinical hypnotherapist with both the National Guild of Hypnotists, and board-certified with the American Board of Hypnotherapy.
Josh maintains an active practice in the New York, Cleveland and Denver metro areas. In addition to his occupation of staff hypnotherapist, he is a talented accomplished classical musician, holding a degree from the Juilliard School in New York City as well as a degree from the Cleveland Institute of Music.
His hypnosis website can be found at »http://www.hypnosisdenverclinic.com